Water transport refers to the transportation of people, goods, and cargo by water vessels such as ships, boats, and barges.
Must Read: Transport Name (Complete Lesson)
Water Transport Name
Water Transport Name and Definitions
- Speedboat: A small, fast motorboat designed for high-speed travel and recreational activities.
- Sailboat: A boat propelled by wind, typically with one or more sails attached to masts.
- Yacht: A large, luxurious recreational boat, often used for pleasure cruising or racing.
- Canoe: A narrow, lightweight boat, typically pointed at both ends and propelled by paddling.
- Kayak: A small, narrow boat with a covered deck and a small opening for one or two paddlers.
- Jet Ski: A small, personal watercraft powered by a jet engine, used for recreational purposes.
- Submarine: A watercraft capable of operating underwater, typically used for exploration, research, or military purposes.
- Fishing boat: A boat used primarily for commercial or recreational fishing activities.
- Catamaran: A boat with two parallel hulls joined by a deck or trampoline, known for stability and speed.
- Pontoon boat: A flat-bottomed boat with buoyant tubes or pontoons on either side, used for leisurely cruising or fishing on calm waters.
Want More? Read Transports Beginning with A to Z