What does Good Job Mean?
“Good job” is an informal phrase used to commend or praise someone for their commendable effort, achievement, or performance. It expresses approval and recognition of a task well done, often encouraging continued success.
Slang Words for Good Job
Here is the list of slang words for Good Job with meanings:
- Props – Respect or recognition for achievement.
- Kudos – Praise for a job well done.
- Snaps – Recognition or applause.
- Ace – Exceptional skill or performance.
- Lit – Something that’s excellent or exciting.
- On point – Exactly right; perfect.
- Sick – Extremely good or impressive.
- Dope – Cool or awesome.
- Fire – Something outstanding or excellent.
- Bomb – Really good or impressive.
- Solid – Reliable or exceptional.
- Legit – Genuinely good or impressive.
- Epic – Extremely impressive or grand.
- Clutch – Performing well under pressure.
- Bangin’ – Really good or outstanding.
- Wicked – Extremely good.
- Rad – Awesome or excellent.
- Gold – The best; top-notch.
- Smash – Did exceptionally well.
- Nailed it – Performed perfectly.
Use of Good Job Slang in Example Sentences
- He got major props for that presentation.
- All the kudos go to our team lead.
- She deserved those snaps for her performance.
- That painting is absolutely ace.
- The concert was so lit last night.
- Your outfit is right on point today.
- That skateboard trick was sick!
- Your new song is absolutely dope.
- The chef’s new recipe is pure fire.
- Your design ideas are the bomb.
- That was a solid effort on the project.
- The documentary was legit impressive.
- That mountain climb was epic.
- Your last-minute save was clutch.
- The new cafe’s desserts are bangin’.
- That magic trick was wicked cool.
- The surfing at that beach is totally rad.
- Your poem was pure gold.
- You smash every challenge that comes your way.
- You totally nailed it with that speech!
Explore More Slang Words: