Meaning/Definition of clear: Adjective describing something that is easily seen, heard, or understood; Verb referring to remove obstructions or unwanted items from a place.
What is the Opposite of clear?
The Opposite of clear is unclear.
Other Opposites of clear:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms:
- Shut down
- Switch off
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “clear”:
- The instructions are unclear and need clarification.
- The sky was cloudy and overcast, blocking the sunlight.
- His memory of the event was hazy and hard to recall.
- The meaning behind the statement remained obscure.
- The details provided were ambiguous and open to interpretation.
- Her explanation was vague and lacked specifics.
- The outcome of the trial is uncertain at this point.
- The water in the pond was murky and difficult to see through.
- Their instructions were confused and contradictory.
- The image appeared fuzzy and lacked sharpness.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 06:05 pm