Meaning/Definition of predecessor: Noun referring to a person who held a position or job before the current holder; something that comes before another in time or in a series.
What is the Opposite of predecessor?
The Opposite of predecessor is successor.
Other Opposites of predecessor:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of predecessor:
- Next in line
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “predecessor”:
- The new CEO will be the successor of the current one.
- As a follower, she continued the work started by her mentor.
- The descendant of the royal family inherited the throne.
- The heir to the estate received all the property.
- The subsequent model of the car had several improvements.
- He was her junior in the company hierarchy.
- The team worked on the aftermath of the previous project.
- The lioness protected her offspring from any danger.
- The dynasty had many generations of progeny.
- The legacy of his work will be carried on by posterity.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 03:20 pm