Meaning/Definition of victim: Noun referring to a person who suffers harm or injury as a result of a crime, accident, or mistreatment.
What is the Opposite of victim?
The Opposite of victim is perpetrator.
Other Opposites of victim:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of victim:
- Hit person
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “victim”:
- The assailant was apprehended by the police.
- The aggressor initiated the conflict.
- The perpetrator was identified and arrested.
- The offender was held accountable for their actions.
- The attacker was caught and brought to justice.
- The culprit was found guilty of the crime.
- The wrongdoer faced legal consequences for their behavior.
- The assaulter was convicted of the assault.
- The victim sought help to escape from the abuser.
- The protagonist stood up against the antagonist.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 09:48 am