Meaning/Definition of sweet: Adjective describing something having the taste or flavor characteristic of sugar or honey; pleasing or agreeable to the senses.
What is the Opposite of sweet?
The Opposite of sweet is sour.
Other Opposites of sweet:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of sweet:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “sweet”:
- The lemonade tasted sour instead of sweet.
- The medicine had a bitter aftertaste.
- The apple was tart and made her pucker her lips.
- The sauce had a tangy flavor that tickled the taste buds.
- The burnt toast had an acrid smell and taste.
- The strong detergent left a harsh taste in the mouth.
- The spoiled milk had an unpleasant odor and taste.
- The dish was too salty for her liking.
- The cheese had a pungent smell that lingered in the room.
- The chili sauce was incredibly spicy and made her eyes water.
Explore More Opposite Words:
You can Download Pdf of the opposite/Antonyms of Sweet.
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 11:19 am