Meaning/Definition of push: Verb referring to the act of exerting force to move something away from oneself or towards a particular direction; Noun describing the act of applying pressure to move something or someone.
What is the Opposite of push?
The Opposite of push is pull.
Other Opposites of push:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of push:
- Lift up
- Pull up
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “push”:
- Instead of pushing, he attempted to pull the heavy object.
- They had to drag the broken car to the repair shop.
- They used a rope to tow the boat back to the shore.
- They had to haul the equipment up the steep hill.
- She asked for help to move the furniture to the other room.
- He helped her carry the bags to the car.
- He reached out to retrieve the fallen book from the shelf.
- The dog was trained to fetch the ball and bring it back.
- The bright colors attract attention to the display.
- The magnet was able to draw the metal objects towards it.
Explore More Opposite Words:
You can Download Pdf of the opposite/Antonyms of Push.
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 11:08 am