Meaning/Definition of witch: Noun referring to a woman believed to have magical powers and often associated with evil or malevolence.
What is the Opposite of witch?
The Opposite of witch is saint.
Other Opposites of witch:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of witch:
- goody goody
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “witch”:
- She was known as an angel for her kind-heartedness.
- He lived his life like a saint and inspired others.
- She aspired to achieve sainthood through her good deeds.
- The holy presence in the room was palpable.
- Her beauty and grace were described as divine.
- They saw her as a seraph of hope and love.
- His arrival was seen as a godsend in times of crisis.
- Her intentions were pure, like a celestial being.
- The purity of her soul was evident in her actions.
- He was inherently good, unlike the witch of folklore.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 11:24 am