Meaning/Definition of poor: Adjective describing someone who lacks sufficient money or material possessions; Noun referring to people who are poor collectively.
What is the Opposite of poor?
The Opposite of poor is rich.
Other Opposites of poor:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of poor:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “poor”:
- He is a rich businessman with multiple properties.
- The wealthy family donated generously to the charity.
- The neighborhood is known for its affluent residents.
- They live in a prosperous community with thriving businesses.
- She comes from a well-off family that can afford luxuries.
- The country’s well-to-do citizens enjoy a high standard of living.
- The privileged class has access to exclusive benefits.
- The hotel offers opulent accommodations with stunning views.
- The event was a lavish affair with gourmet food and entertainment.
- The garden is filled with an abundant variety of flowers.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 06:21 pm