Meaning/Definition of perfect: Adjective describing something that has reached the highest level of excellence or without flaws; Verb referring to the act of improving or making something flawless.
What is the Opposite of perfect?
The Opposite of perfect is imperfect.
Other Opposites of perfect:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of perfect:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “perfect”:
- The artwork had an imperfect brushstroke.
- The plan had several flawed elements.
- The device turned out to be defective.
- The computer had a faulty motherboard.
- The painting had a small blemish on the canvas.
- The project remained incomplete due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The building was left unfinished due to lack of funds.
- The product had a faulty wiring system.
- The report was filled with fault-filled data.
- The quality of the goods was substandard.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 03:18 pm