Meaning/Definition of old: Adjective describing something that has existed for a long time or is no longer young.
What is the Opposite of old?
The Opposite of old is new.
Other Opposites of old:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of old:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “old”:
- The puppy was young and full of energy.
- She bought a new car to replace her old one.
- The bread was fresh and just out of the oven.
- The technology used in the product was modern and advanced.
- The elderly couple looked youthful and vibrant.
- He read a novel that had just been released.
- The design had a contemporary look and feel.
- The news article covered recent events.
- The fashion industry is always looking for current trends.
- The software was updated with the latest features.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 12:19 pm