Meaning/Definition of disappointment: Noun referring to the feeling of sadness or dissatisfaction when one’s hopes or expectations are not fulfilled.
What is the Opposite of disappointment?
The Opposite of disappointment is satisfaction.
Other Opposites of disappointment:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of disappointment:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “disappointment”:
- Winning the championship brought great satisfaction to the team.
- She felt a sense of contentment after completing the project.
- The delicious meal brought them immense pleasure.
- The surprise party was a delight for the birthday girl.
- Their hard work resulted in success and not disappointment.
- Achieving their goals brought them a sense of fulfillment.
- The team celebrated their triumph with enthusiasm.
- The recognition he received gave him a sense of gratification.
- The news filled them with joy and not disappointment.
- They couldn’t contain their excitement upon receiving the good news.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 12:03 pm