Meaning/Definition of miser: Noun referring to a person who hoards wealth and avoids spending money.
What is the Opposite of miser?
The Opposite of miser is spendthrift.
Other Opposites of miser:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of miser:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Miser:
- He was generous and didn’t exhibit miserly behavior.
- She shared her wealth and didn’t hoard it like a miser.
- The person was charitable and didn’t display traits of a miser.
- Instead of being a miser, he was philanthropic and contributed to noble causes.
- The individual was open-handed and didn’t cling to money like a miser.
- Instead of being a miser, she was benevolent and gave willingly.
- He didn’t display stinginess and freely spent his resources.
- Instead of being a miser, she was liberal with her resources and didn’t hoard them.
- The person didn’t have tightfisted tendencies and shared willingly.
- Instead of being a miser, he was charitable and gave generously.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 12:38 pm