Opposite Of Increase, Antonyms of Increase, Meaning and Example Sentences! Opposite words are words with opposite meanings. Opposite words are also called antonyms in English. Opposite words or antonyms are a very important part of English vocabulary. English vocabulary consists of a lot of other useful terms, like synonyms, homonyms, similar words, and much more. The English Language consists of a lot of advanced vocabulary words and learning their synonyms, antonyms and opposites can help ESL students to add new words to their vocabulary.
Meaning of Increase: become or make greater in size, amount, or degree.
Opposite Of Increase, Antonyms of Increase
Example Sentences with Increase
- I want to increase my budget.
- Your salary will increase after success.
- His speech increases our morals.
- I want to increase my vocabulary.
- DJ, please increase the volume.