Meaning/Definition of death: Noun referring to the permanent cessation of all vital functions in a living organism; the end of life.
What is the Opposite of death?
The Opposite of death is life.
Other Opposites of death:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of death:
- Becoming alive
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “death”:
- The celebration of life is an important aspect of their culture.
- The moment of birth marks the beginning of a new journey.
- The joy of existence is a precious gift.
- The instinct for survival drives us to overcome challenges.
- The vitality in her eyes was contagious and inspiring.
- The animation in the park brought a sense of joy and living.
- The concept of rebirth and renewal is central to their beliefs.
- The story speaks of a divine resurrection and second chance.
- The cycle of nature reflects the constant renewal of life.
- The energy of the city pulsates with life and activity.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 02:58 pm