Common Errors in English Grammar Exercises of Engdic are specially designed for students to help in finding mistakes and check out their credibility. This article will work as writing mistakes checker. There are 20 Common Errors in English Grammar Exercises quiz that will test you in a preposition, adjective, and some common grammar mistakes.
There are 20 Questions about English grammar and prepositions, some of the adjectives too. You can write the correct sentence in the box and then reveal the answer to check your credibility.
Later you can share the result with your friends.
Let’s start your Quiz.
- Ali Gave me five Hundreds rupees.
- She Earns hundred of dollar a week.
- He caught three fishs in the river.
- Politics are a good game for old peoples.
- She has curely hairs.
- The wages of sin are hell.
- I saw a beautiful scenery.
- The sceneries of swat are Beautiful.
- I am starting to get a few gray hair.
- He gave me three advice.
- The matter is between he and I.
- He is taller than me.
- He who wins the race he will get the price.
- I was a bird who was Chirping.
- The Farmer is Ploughing their Fields.
- Each of these boys are doing their duty.
- He is such a man who is liked by everyone.
- He is a same man whom I helped yesterday
- You, he, and I are Enemies.
- He is more Senior than me.
So how was your Quiz, how much did you get wrong? Tell us in the comments, and if you have questions feel free to ask us in comments. More Posts Related Grammar is Here.
If you want a tutor of English tells us in the comments we will suggest you a good teacher. you can use an English grammar checker here.
Common Grammar mistakes to Avoid – Video lesson