Here are five adjectives, their definitions, and three example sentences for each:
- Extravagant – spending money in a wasteful or excessive way
- He lived an extravagant lifestyle, buying expensive cars and designer clothes.
- The wedding was extravagant, with a lavish ceremony and reception.
- She was criticized for her extravagant spending habits.
- Mysterious – difficult to understand or explain; enigmatic
- The disappearance of the treasure remains mysterious to this day.
- The old mansion had a mysterious atmosphere that made everyone feel uneasy.
- The detective was intrigued by the mysterious clues he found at the crime scene.
- Ecstatic – feeling or showing great excitement or happiness
- She was ecstatic when she received the job offer she had been waiting for.
- The fans were ecstatic when their team won the championship game.
- He was ecstatic about the surprise birthday party his friends threw for him.
- Scrumptious – delicious; very tasty
- The chef prepared a scrumptious meal that everyone enjoyed.
- The bakery has a wide selection of scrumptious pastries.
- She took a bite of the scrumptious chocolate cake and savored the flavor.
- Eloquent – fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing
- The speaker was very eloquent and held the audience’s attention throughout the entire presentation.
- She wrote an eloquent essay that earned her an A+.
- His eloquent words of apology were enough to make her forgive him.
Want More? Read 100 Examples of Adjectives in Sentences
5 Sentences of Adjectives:
- The delicious pizza is hot and fresh.
- The small puppy is adorable.
- The smooth silk feels soft to the touch.
- The cold winter wind makes us shiver.
- The quiet library is a great place to study.
Last updated on April 12th, 2023 at 06:22 pm