15 Sentences in Present Perfect Tense! English speakers use the present perfect tense to talk about things that have happened in the past but which still have an effect on the present. The basic structure of a sentence using the present perfect is “have/has + past participle”. This tense is used less often than other tenses, so it can be tricky to remember how to use it correctly. However, with a little practice, you’ll be able to use the present perfect tense as a pro! In this blog post, we will look at some examples of how to use the present perfect tense. So let’s get started!
- The sun has risen now.
- I have sent it.
- You have finished your assignment?
- You will have read about this incident in newspapers only.
- You have missed a period.
- You have drunk too much coffee today.
- He has made a cake.
- They have done their homework.
- She has lost her purse.
- The child has learned the National Anthem by heart.
- She has listened to the new album.
- He has forgotten his wallet at home.
- They have met the president.
- She has tried a new recipe.
- I have swum in the ocean.
Explore More: 100 Sentences in Present Perfect Tense
Last updated on April 13th, 2023 at 04:33 pm