15 Examples of Adverbs of Degrees in Sentences
- She’s been extremely patient throughout.
- Her viewpoints are very traditional.
- He was terribly homesick when he saw other families together.
- Italy is one of my favorite places to visit, especially in the summer.
- Her face was scarred horribly.
- His plots are always brilliant.
- A severely sunburned face or back can be extremely painful.
- It made me terribly sad.
- Her suit appeared to be very expensive.
- The number of people who showed up was unusually low.
- He was extremely lucky to have made it out alive.
- You aren’t being fairly honest with us.
- Radio advertising is very effective for us.
- That’s a pretty hat you’ve got on.
- He was unusually chatty at the time.
Related: 100 Examples of Adverbs of Degrees
Last updated on April 8th, 2023 at 11:19 am