The number three holds significant meaning in various contexts such as mathematics, culture, and everyday life. It’s often associated with completion, like in the saying “third time’s a charm.” Below, we delve into the top 30 terms related to the concept of “three.”
Words Related to Three
Here are the top 30 terms related to three with meanings:
- Trio: A group of three people or things.
- Trilogy: A series of three related books, movies, or plays.
- Triple: Consisting of three parts; threefold.
- Triad: A group or set of three connected people or things.
- Triangle: A three-sided polygon.
- Trident: A three-pronged spear.
- Third: Constituting number three in a sequence.
- Trimester: A period of three months.
- Tricolor: Having three colors.
- Trilateral: Involving three parties or nations.
- Tripartite: Divided into or consisting of three parts.
- Tricycle: A vehicle with three wheels.
- Tertiary: Third in rank or order.
- Triumvirate: A group of three powerful individuals.
- Triplex: A building divided into three residences.
- Trifecta: A bet involving the correct forecast of the first three finishers in a race.
- Trivial: Relating to a trivium, or the meeting of three roads.
- Triptych: A set of three associated artistic works.
- Triathlon: An athletic contest with three events.
- Triangulate: To divide into triangles.
- Triglyceride: A lipid molecule made of three fatty acids.
- Triplets: Three siblings born at the same time.
- Trilingual: Able to speak three languages.
- Tricornered: Having three corners or angles.
- Trimonthly: Occurring every three months.
- Tripod: A three-legged stand.
- Treble: Triple or threefold in nature.
- Triage: The process of sorting based on priority.
- Trillion: The number 1,000,000,000,000; a million million.
- Trifoliate: Having three leaves or leaflets.
Explore More Related Words: