The English language is abundant with expressions to describe awe and wonder. Delving into the lexicon, we find a myriad of words synonymous with “amazing.” Here’s a curated list of the top 30 words related to “amazing,” each accompanied by a brief definition.
Words Related to Amazing
Here are the top 30 terms related to amazing with meanings:
- Astonishing: Causing great surprise or wonder.
- Stunning: Extremely impressive or attractive.
- Breathtaking: Inspiring a feeling of awe or admiration.
- Marvelous: Causing wonder; extraordinary.
- Incredible: Hard to believe; astonishing.
- Spectacular: Visually impressive, especially in a dramatic way.
- Astounding: Surprisingly impressive or notable.
- Phenomenal: Very remarkable; exceptional.
- Miraculous: Occurring through divine or supernatural intervention.
- Wondrous: Inspiring a feeling of wonder or amazement.
- Magnificent: Very beautiful or grand.
- Prodigious: Impressively great in extent, size, or degree.
- Remarkable: Worthy of attention; striking.
- Awesome: Extremely impressive or daunting.
- Staggering: Deeply shocking; astonishing.
- Wonderful: Inspiring delight or admiration.
- Imposing: Grand and impressive in appearance.
- Dazzling: Extremely bright, especially to the point of blinding.
- Splendid: Magnificent; very impressive.
- Extraordinary: Beyond what is usual, ordinary, or expected.
- Sensational: Causing intense public interest and excitement.
- Formidable: Inspiring fear or respect through sheer size or capability.
- Striking: Attracting attention by reason of being unusual or remarkable.
- Captivating: Capable of attracting interest or attention.
- Brilliant: Exceptionally clever or talented.
- Startling: Very surprising, astonishing, or remarkable.
- Impressive: Evoking admiration through size, quality, or skill.
- Fantastic: Extraordinarily good or attractive.
- Majestic: Having grandeur; regal or stately.
- Resplendent: Attractive and impressive due to richness or beauty.
Explore More Related Words: