Affection, a profound human emotion, has myriad expressions. Delve into the nuances of this sentiment by exploring the top 30 words related to affection, each encapsulating its own shade of love, warmth, and attachment.
Words Related to Affection
Here are the top 30 terms related to “affection” with meanings:
- Love: A deep emotional bond or attachment towards someone or something.
- Care: Concern, interest, or attention directed towards the well-being of another.
- Adoration: Profound love and deep respect for someone.
- Fondness: A warm affection or liking for someone or something.
- Devotion: Profound dedication and loyalty to someone or a cause.
- Tenderness: Gentle, soft, or kind-hearted feeling or touch.
- Warmth: A quality of being friendly, heartfelt, or enthusiastic.
- Closeness: The state of being near in a relationship or intimacy.
- Intimacy: Close familiarity or relationship; personal or private closeness.
- Passion: Strong and barely controllable emotion, often linked with love or desire.
- Attachment: An emotional bond or connection with someone.
- Amity: A peaceful harmony or friendship.
- Compassion: Deep understanding and empathy for someone’s pain or suffering.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
- Cherish: To hold dear and nurture with great affection.
- Infatuation: An intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.
- Kindness: The quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
- Camaraderie: Mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together.
- Doting: Extremely and uncritically fond of someone; adoring.
- Amour: A secret or illicit love affair or lover.
- Ardor: Intense and passionate feeling.
- Affinity: A spontaneous liking or sympathy for someone or something.
- Caring: Displaying kindness and concern for others.
- Sweetness: The quality of being sweet in temperament or disposition.
- Enamor: To be filled with a feeling of love.
- Romance: A feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.
- Fraternity: A group of people sharing a common profession or interests; brotherhood.
- Sentimentality: Excessive tenderness, sadness, or nostalgia.
- Fellowship: Friendly association, especially with people who share one’s interests.
- Adulation: Excessive admiration or praise.
Read More Related Words: