Snacks That Start With X:
Below are some common snacks that start with x.
- Xylophone Snacks
- Xenon Chips
- Xander’s Mix
- Xotic Fruit Bites
Other Snacks That Start With X
Here’s a list of 20 snacks that start with the letter “X”:
- Xacuti Nuts: Spiced and roasted nuts with a unique flavor.
- Xacuti Popcorn: Popcorn flavored with xacuti spice blend.
- Xalapa Peanuts: Peanuts seasoned with flavors from Xalapa, Mexico.
- Xerophyte Mix: Snack mix with dried fruits and nuts.
- Xian Bing: Chinese stuffed flatbread or dumpling often fried.
- Xiangjiao (Banana) Chips: Fried or dehydrated banana slices, often sweetened.
- Xiangjiao (Banana) Popsicles: Frozen treats made from mashed banana.
- Xiao Long Bao: Chinese dumplings filled with broth and meat.
- Xigua Cubes: Bite-sized cuts of juicy watermelon fruit.
- Xigua Jelly: Gelatin dessert flavored with watermelon.
- Xigua Slices: Thin cuts of sweet watermelon fruit.
- Xigua Smoothie: Blended drink with watermelon fruit.
- Xigua Sorbet: Sorbet made from watermelon fruit puree.
- Ximenia Fruit: Tart, wild fruit enjoyed as a snack.
- Ximenia Jam: Jam made from the tart ximenia fruit.
- Xmas Tree Cookies: Festive cookies shaped like Christmas trees.
- Xtra Cheddar Goldfish Crackers: Cheddar-flavored fish-shaped crackers by Goldfish.
- Xylitol Chocolate: Chocolate sweetened with xylitol instead of sugar.
- Xylitol Gum: Sugar-free chewing gum sweetened with xylitol.
- Xylitol Mints: Sugar-free mints sweetened with xylitol.
Explore Other Snacks A-Z: