Meaning/Definition of take: Verb referring to the act of getting hold of or receiving something; removing something from a place; capturing or seizing something.
What is the Opposite of take?
The Opposite of take is give.
Other Opposites of take:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of take:
- Pony up
- Stump up
- Let someone have
- Put up
- Shell out
- Heap on
- Supply with
- Cough up
- Gift with
- Hand over
- Ante up
- Present with
- Turn over
- Fork out
- Lay out
- Furnish with
- Provide with
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “take”:
- She decided to give instead of taking.
- It’s always nice to receive a gift.
- He chose to donate his old clothes to charity.
- The company decided to offer free samples to customers.
- The defeated army had no choice but to surrender.
- He was willing to yield his turn to someone else.
- The captured bird was released back into the wild.
- Please remember to return the borrowed books.
- They decided to leave the party early.
- She politely declined the invitation.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 09:45 am