20 Fruit Names List! Fruit is an important part of a healthy diet, and it is recommended that you eat at least two servings of fruit per day. Fruit is a type of food that grows on trees and vines. It is often eaten as a snack or in a dessert. There are many different kinds of fruit, including apples, oranges, bananas, and pineapples. Here is the list of 20 Fruit Names:
20 Fruits Name List
- Red currant
- Cashew apple
- Black currant
- Goji berry
- Sweet lemon
20 Types of Fruits
Here are 20 types of fruits and an example sentence for each:
- Apple – I like to eat a crisp apple for a snack.
- Banana – I always put a banana in my morning smoothie.
- Blackberry – I always get stained fingers when I pick blackberries.
- Blueberry – I like to add blueberries to my oatmeal in the morning.
- Cherry – I like to snack on cherries while watching a movie.
- Grapefruit – Grapefruit is a great source of vitamin C.
- Guava – I love the tropical taste of guava juice.
- Kiwi – Kiwi adds a nice tang to fruit salad.
- Lemon – I use lemon juice to add some zing to my cooking.
- Lime – I enjoy a refreshing lime margarita on a hot day.
- Mango – My favorite fruit salad has mango, papaya, and pineapple in it.
- Orange – The orange tree in my backyard produces delicious fruit every year.
- Papaya – Papaya is a great source of digestive enzymes.
- Peach – A ripe peach is one of the best summer treats.
- Pear – Poached pears make a delicious and elegant dessert.
- Pineapple – I love the taste of fresh pineapple on pizza.
- Plum – The plum sauce is a great addition to stir-fry dishes.
- Raspberry – Raspberry jam is my favorite kind of spread for toast.
- Strawberry – I can’t resist a bowl of freshly picked strawberries.
- Watermelon – Nothing beats a juicy slice of watermelon on a hot day.
I hope these example sentences help give you a better idea of how these fruits can be used and enjoyed in different contexts!
You may Like to Read: 100 Fruit Names With Pictures