Training is a structured process designed to develop skills, knowledge, and competencies. It is essential for both individual growth and organizational success. The terms and concepts linked with training are diverse, ranging from methods to tools to outcomes.
Words Related to Training
Here are the top 30 terms related to training with meanings:
- Curriculum: The set of courses or subjects covered.
- Instructor: A person who teaches a course.
- Skillset: A range of abilities or talents.
- Workshop: A short intensive program for skill development.
- Certification: Official proof of completing a training program.
- Onboarding: The process of integrating new employees.
- Simulation: A model for training or practice.
- Webinar: An online seminar or training session.
- Mentor: An experienced person providing guidance.
- Assessment: Evaluation of performance or knowledge.
- Apprenticeship: Learning through practical experience.
- Handbook: A manual or guide for training.
- Tutor: A private teacher.
- Orientation: Introductory training for newcomers.
- Coursework: Tasks and assessments during a course.
- Lecture: An educational talk given to a group.
- Drill: Repetitive practice to improve skills.
- Feedback: Information on performance for improvement.
- Syllabus: Outline of a course’s content.
- Practicum: Practical application of theory.
- Internship: A temporary work experience for learning.
- Enrollment: The act of registering for a course.
- Role-Playing: Acting out scenarios for practice.
- Accreditation: Official approval or recognition.
- E-Learning: Education via electronic means.
- Seminar: A meeting for discussing a topic.
- Credential: Evidence of qualifications.
- Capstone: A final project summarizing learning.
- Cohort: A group going through training together.
- Module: A unit or section of a training program.
Explore More Related Words: