Meaning/Definition of inverted: Adjective describing something that is turned upside down or reversed.
What is the Opposite of inverted?
The Opposite of inverted is upright.
Other Opposites of inverted:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of inverted:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Inverted:
- The fallen tree was lifted back into an upright
- She stood erect with her shoulders back and head held high.
- The road sign pointed straight ahead to the next town.
- The photo was turned back to its normal orientation after being flipped.
- The rows of chairs were properly aligned in a straight line.
- The image was flipped and then uninverted to its original position.
- The bookshelf was positioned vertically against the wall.
- He gave me direct instructions on how to complete the task.
- The two lines intersected at a perpendicular
- The construction worker ensured that the wall was plumb before proceeding.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 03:02 pm