Meaning/Definition of beyond: Preposition describing something that is on the further side or outside of a particular range, limit, or area; Adverb referring to an action or state that surpasses or exceeds a certain extent or degree.
What is the Opposite of beyond?
The Opposite of beyond is within.
Other Opposites of beyond:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of beyond:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Beyond:
- The treasure lies within the ancient temple.
- The answer to the riddle is hidden inside the book.
- Success is within reach if you work hard and believe in yourself.
- The sniper’s bullet fell within range of the target.
- Let’s focus on the task at hand; the solution is here.
- The nearest gas station is near the next exit.
- The finish line is close; we just need to keep pushing.
- The confidential documents are kept enclosed in a secure folder.
- His freedom was restricted due to the terms of his parole.
- The wild animal was confined to a small cage.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 03:32 pm