When it comes to apologizing, have you ever felt like there’s just nothing else to say? Sorry, can feel a bit flat and lacking in emotion. We may think we’re expressing our regret, but sometimes an apology needs more than that single word – even if ‘I’m sorry’ is still the core sentiment.
Here at XYZ, we’re on a mission to help you craft more meaningful apologies with our list of 20 other ways to express your remorse. Whether it be through words or actions, these alternatives are sure to bring your apology into full bloom!
20 Other Ways to Say Sorry
- I’m sorry.
- I’m sorry for the way I acted.
- I’m sorry for what I said.
- I’m sorry for hurting you.
- I’m sorry for making you upset.
- I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
- I’m sorry if I offended you.
- Please forgive me.
- Can you please forgive me?
- Will you forgive me?
- Can we forget about this and move on?
- Let’s put this behind us and move on.
- We don’t need to talk about this anymore.
- This is water under the bridge.
- This is in the past.
- I’ve learned my lesson, and I promise it won’t happen again.
- I’m sorry for what I did, and I’ll make it up to you.
- I know I messed up, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make things right.
- Please give me another chance.
- I’m begging you, please forgive me!
You may also Like: 200+ Sweet, Heartful, Creative Ways to Say Sorry
Last updated on February 20th, 2023 at 11:06 pm