Meaning/Definition of Young: Adjective referring to someone or something in the early stage of life or development.
What is the Opposite of Young?
The Opposite of Young is Old.
Other Opposites of Young
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of young:
- Worn out
- Fully grown
- Grown up
- Over the hill
- Of age
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Young:
- The man was old, not young.
- The woman was elderly, not young.
- The couple was middle-aged, not young.
- The child was grown-up, not young.
- The tree was mature, not young.
- The dog was aging, not young.
- The building was ancient, not young.
- The idea was dated, not young.
- The company was established, not young.
- The painting was vintage, not young.
Explore More Opposite Words:
You can Download Pdf of the opposite/Antonyms of Young.
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 11:39 am