Meaning: each of the twelve distinct periods that make up a year
Singular and Plural of Month
Month as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The month of December brings a festive atmosphere.
- The month of January marks the beginning of the year.
- The month of July is often associated with vacations.
- The month of February has fewer days than the others.
- The month of October is known for its colorful foliage.
- The month of May is a time of new beginnings.
- The month of March signals the arrival of spring.
- The month of June is a popular choice for weddings.
- The month of September is back-to-school season.
- The month of April is when flowers start to bloom.
Month as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The months seem to pass by quickly.
- The changing seasons occur over the course of several months.
- The months of summer bring warmer temperatures.
- The academic months are divided into semesters.
- The months of the year are January, February, and so on.
- The months of winter are often associated with colder weather.
- The months of autumn are known for their vibrant colors.
- The months of spring bring a sense of renewal.
- The months of the calendar are represented by different zodiac signs.
- The months of the year help us keep track of time.
Singular Possessive of Month
The singular possessive form of “Month” is “Month’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Month:
- I saw the month’s end.
- Her birthday is in the month’s first week.
- The sales report reflects the month’s performance.
- The conference is at the month’s end.
- We await the month’s holidays.
- Profits doubled in the month’s second quarter.
- The team hit the month’s target.
- The project is due this month’s deadline.
- Rain is forecasted for the month’s final days.
- The month’s events include a charity fundraiser.
Plural Possessive of Month
The plural possessive form of “Month” is “Months'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Month:
- Employees reviewed their performance over months’ duration.
- The committee analyzed months’ data.
- We’ve been working on this project for months’ time.
- The annual report summarizes months’ achievements.
- The team received recognition for months’ efforts.
- Students’ progress was tracked throughout months’ coursework.
- The team leaders evaluated months’ results.
- The company’s revenue increased over months’ span.
- The project’s success is due to months’ collaboration.
- Financial statements reflect months’ performance.