Meaning: first working day of the week
Singular and Plural of Monday
Monday as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I have a dentist appointment next Monday.
- I always feel tired on Monday mornings.
- Next Monday, we have a team meeting.
- I can’t wait for Monday to be over.
- I like to start my week off right on Monday.
- I have a deadline to meet by Monday.
- On Monday, I have a yoga class in the evening.
- I usually go grocery shopping on Monday.
- I enjoy watching movies on a lazy Monday.
- Monday is the busiest day at my workplace.
Monday as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Mondays always seem to drag on.
- The Mondays can be challenging after a relaxing weekend.
- The team had a productive meeting on Mondays.
- The Mondays are usually filled with deadlines.
- The Mondays are a fresh start to the week.
- The Mondays are when we review our progress.
- The Mondays often require extra coffee to start the day.
- The Mondays can be hectic, but we manage to get through.
- The Mondays set the tone for the rest of the week.
- The Mondays remind me to stay focused and motivated.
Singular Possessive of Monday
The singular possessive form of “Monday” is “Monday’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Monday:
- I found my keys in Monday’s drawer.
- Have you seen Monday’s newspaper?
- Monday’s meeting was canceled due to the storm.
- She always has a busy schedule on Monday’s.
- Monday’s weather forecast predicts rain showers.
- I usually have sushi for lunch on Monday’s.
- Monday’s class is my favorite subject.
- He won the award for Monday’s best performance.
- Monday’s deadline for the project is approaching.
- I like to start my week with Monday’s yoga class.
Plural Possessive of Monday
The plural possessive form of “Monday” is “Mondays'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Monday:
- We always have staff meetings on Mondays’ mornings.
- The office is closed during Mondays’ holidays.
- The bakery offers special discounts on Mondays’ pastries.
- The store’s busiest hours are on Mondays’ evenings.
- I enjoy spending my Mondays’ afternoons at the park.
- The restaurant serves a buffet on Mondays’ nights.
- Mondays’ sales are usually higher than other weekdays.
- The gym offers a discounted membership for Mondays’ workouts.
- We organize team-building activities on Mondays’ retreats.
- The library hosts book clubs on Mondays’ evenings.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:29 pm