Meaning: a particular celebration of the Eucharist
Singular and Plural of Mass
Mass as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The churchgoers gathered for the morning mass.
- The priest delivered a sermon during the Sunday mass.
- The solemn mass was accompanied by beautiful hymns.
- The faithful attended mass to receive spiritual nourishment.
- The choir sang hymns during the evening mass.
- The mass concluded with a final blessing from the priest.
- The church was filled with worshippers during the Christmas mass.
- The devout Catholic never missed Sunday mass.
- The mass was conducted in Latin, preserving tradition.
- The reverent atmosphere during mass brought comfort and peace.
Mass as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The priest celebrated multiple masses throughout the day.
- The faithful attended the early morning and evening masses.
- The masses of people filled the church on Easter Sunday.
- The schedule included regular weekday and weekend masses.
- The devoted priest prepared his sermon for the upcoming masses.
- The choir practiced for the special Christmas Eve masses.
- The church accommodated large masses during religious holidays.
- The Sunday morning and afternoon masses were well-attended.
- The masses recited prayers together during the service.
- The priest addressed the congregants in his various masses.
Singular Possessive of Mass
The singular possessive form of “Mass” is “Mass’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mass
- The mass’s impact was felt across the region.
- The mass’s gravitational pull attracted nearby objects.
- The archaeologist studied the mass’s composition.
- The scientist analyzed the mass’s density and volume.
- The artist captured the beauty of the mass’s shape.
- The physicist calculated the velocity of the mass’s movement.
- The explorer discovered the origin of the mass’s formation.
- The astronomer observed the trajectory of the mass’s orbit.
- The researcher investigated the properties of the mass’s particles.
- The historian documented the historical significance of the mass’s presence.
Plural Possessive of Mass
The plural possessive form of “Mass” is “Masses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mass
- The masses’ opinions varied on the matter.
- The political leader addressed the masses’ concerns.
- The architect designed a structure to accommodate the masses’ needs.
- The historian analyzed the impact of the masses’ actions.
- The social scientist studied the behavior of the masses’ movements.
- The musician entertained the masses’ crowd with their performance.
- The psychologist explored the influence of the masses’ beliefs.
- The economist studied the effects of the masses’ spending habits.
- The teacher catered to the masses’ learning styles.
- The marketer targeted the masses’ preferences in their advertising campaigns.