Meaning: a thought or concept
Singular and Plural of Idea
The plural of the idea is ideas.
Idea as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The scientist had a revolutionary scientific idea.
- The idea sparked a new wave of innovation.
- The entrepreneur pitched his groundbreaking business idea.
- The artist’s unique idea transformed the art world.
- The idea behind the invention was simple yet effective.
- The philosopher proposed a profound philosophical idea.
- The idea evolved through collaborative brainstorming sessions.
- The writer’s thought-provoking idea challenged societal norms.
- The visionary’s bold idea revolutionized the industry.
- The teacher encouraged her students to express their creative ideas.
Idea as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The discussion generated multiple innovative ideas.
- The team brainstormed various marketing ideas.
- The conference participants shared their research ideas.
- The workshop aimed to inspire new business ideas.
- The artist explored different artistic ideas in their work.
- The project required the collaboration of diverse ideas.
- The company welcomed employees’ suggestions and ideas.
- The community meeting focused on gathering community members’ ideas.
- The think tank generated a multitude of policy ideas.
- The competition encouraged participants to present their best ideas.
Singular Possessive of Idea
The singular possessive form of “Idea” is “Idea’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Idea:
- The idea’s potential for innovation was remarkable.
- We discussed the implications of the idea’s implementation.
- The company’s success relied on the idea’s uniqueness.
- The professor appreciated the creativity of the idea’s approach.
- The project’s outcome depended on the feasibility of the idea’s execution.
- The discussion revolved around the impact of the idea’s implementation.
- The team’s collaboration enhanced the development of the idea’s details.
- The report highlighted the significance of the idea’s contribution.
- The presentation focused on the benefits of the idea’s application.
- The audience embraced the potential of the idea’s impact.
Plural Possessive of Idea
The plural possessive form of “Idea” is “Ideas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Idea:
- The discussion covered the various ideas’ implications.
- The team’s brainstorming session generated numerous ideas’ possibilities.
- The company’s growth relied on the implementation of innovative ideas’.
- The report analyzed the potential of different ideas’ applications.
- The students’ presentations showcased the diversity of their ideas’ outcomes.
- The project’s success depended on the collaboration of multiple ideas’ contributors.
- The conference explored the market trends influenced by emerging ideas’.
- The competition focused on recognizing outstanding ideas’ achievements.
- The organization’s initiatives aimed to support entrepreneurs’ ideas’ development.
- The debate highlighted the advantages and disadvantages of various ideas’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:18 am