Meaning: a large wading bird with a long downcurved bill, long neck, and long legs.
Plural of Ice
Ice as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The glass of water had a cube of ice.
- She slipped on a patch of slippery ice.
- The cold ice numbed his fingers.
- He put some crushed ice in the blender.
- The hockey players glided across the smooth ice.
- The melting ice formed a small puddle on the floor.
- The bartender added some ice to the cocktail shaker.
- The arctic landscape was covered in a thick layer of ice.
- The skater gracefully performed jumps and spins on the frozen ice.
- The scientist studied the formation of ice crystals under different conditions.
Ice as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The climbers used crampons to ascend the treacherous ice.
- They enjoyed their drinks with plenty of ice
- The polar explorers crossed vast expanses of treacherous ice.
- The Eskimos built their homes using blocks of compacted ice.
- The freezer was filled with bags of crushed ice.
- The ice skaters practiced their routines on the smooth ice
- They used ice picks to navigate through the jagged ice.
- The mountain climbers carved steps in the icy slope with their ice
- The scientist studied the effects of climate change on polar ice.
- The hockey players maneuvered the puck on the slippery ice.
Singular Possessive of Ice
The singular possessive form of “Ice” is “Ice’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ice:
- We admired the beauty of Ice’s formation.
- Ice’s coldness numbed my fingers.
- The weight of Ice’s layer caused the branch to break.
- Ice’s transparency fascinated us.
- We were cautious of Ice’s slippery surface.
- The melting of Ice’s edges created a pool of water.
- Ice’s presence signaled the onset of winter.
- The weight of Ice’s accumulation damaged the roof.
- Ice’s crystalline structure reflected the sunlight.
- We enjoyed the sound of Ice’s crackling under our feet.
Plural Possessive of Ice
The plural possessive form of “Ice” is “Ices'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ice:
- We marveled at the beauty of the ices’ formations.
- The temperatures caused the ices’ surfaces to melt.
- We had to be careful while walking on the ices’ slippery surfaces.
- The weight of the ices’ layers cracked the lake’s surface.
- We studied the ices’ formations under a microscope.
- The ices’ presence signaled the arrival of winter.
- We skated on the frozen ices’ surfaces.
- The ices’ transparency allowed us to see the underwater world.
- We observed the ices’ intricate patterns.
- The weight of the accumulated ices’ caused the tree branches to bend.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:45 pm