Meaning of Young: having lived or existed for only a short time.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Young
Comparative degree of Young is younger, superlative degree of Young is youngest.
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Young:
- She is a talented and young artist.
- The young couple went on a romantic vacation.
- He has a promising future as a young entrepreneur.
- The young child eagerly explored the playground.
- She has a fresh and young perspective on the issue.
- The organization is dedicated to empowering young leaders.
- The young athlete showed great potential in the competition.
- He embarked on a journey to discover himself as a young man.
- The young musician’s performance captivated the audience.
- The company is investing in the development of young talent.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Young:
- She is younger than her older siblings.
- The new employee is younger than the rest of the team.
- He looks younger than his actual age.
- The second candidate is younger than the first one.
- She feels younger now that she’s taken up a new hobby.
- The younger generation is more tech-savvy.
- He is considered younger in terms of experience.
- The car is a younger model with advanced features.
- The younger sibling is following in their older sibling’s footsteps.
- The younger students in the class are eager to learn.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Young:
- She is the youngest member of the team.
- The new recruit is the youngest employee in the company.
- He was the youngest person to receive that prestigious award.
- The last applicant is the youngest of all.
- She feels like the youngest among her group of friends.
- The youngest members of the family get special attention.
- He is regarded as the youngest entrepreneur to achieve such success.
- The car is the youngest model in the showroom.
- The youngest child in the family always gets spoiled.
- The youngest students in the class need extra support.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 14th, 2023 at 05:18 am