Meaning of Spicy: flavoured with or fragrant with spice.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Spicy
Comparative degree of Spicy is spicier, superlative degree of Spicy is spiciest.
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Spicy:
- The curry has a spicy kick that warms your palate.
- The salsa has a spicy heat that tingles your tongue.
- The hot sauce adds a spicy flavor to the dish.
- The jalapeno peppers have a spicy bite.
- The kimchi has a spicy and tangy taste.
- The chili powder gives the soup a spicy kick.
- The pepperoni pizza has a spicy flavor.
- The Thai curry has a spicy and fragrant aroma.
- The chili flakes add a spicy element to the pasta.
- The wasabi has a spicy and sinus-clearing effect.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Spicy:
- The jalapeno pepper is spicier than the bell pepper.
- The hot sauce is spicier than the mild sauce.
- The curry is spicier than the soup.
- The salsa is spicier than the guacamole.
- The Thai curry is spicier than the Indian curry.
- The pepperoni pizza is spicier than the cheese pizza.
- The kimchi is spicier than the sauerkraut.
- The chili flakes are spicier than the paprika.
- The wasabi is spicier than the horseradish.
- The chili sauce is spicier than the barbecue sauce.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Spicy:
- The habanero pepper is the spiciest pepper in the world.
- The hot sauce is the spiciest condiment in the kitchen.
- The curry is the spiciest dish on the menu.
- The salsa is the spiciest dip at the party.
- The Thai curry is the spiciest curry I’ve ever had.
- The pepperoni pizza is the spiciest pizza on the menu.
- The kimchi is the spiciest fermented food I’ve tried.
- The chili flakes are the spiciest seasoning in the pantry.
- Wasabi is the spiciest condiment in Japanese cuisine.
- The chili sauce is the spiciest sauce I’ve tasted.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 14th, 2023 at 04:55 am