Meaning of Small: of a size that is less than normal or usual.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Small
Comparative degree of Small is smaller, superlative degree of Small is the smallest.
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Small:
- The small kitten fit in the palm of my hand.
- She wore a small necklace around her neck.
- The ant was as small as a grain of sand.
- He had a small scar on his forehead.
- The room was small but cozy.
- The dog had a small bark but a big heart.
- The plant grew into a small tree.
- The child held a small toy in his hand.
- The town had a small population.
- The box contained a small gift inside.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Small:
- The kitten is smaller than the adult cat.
- She wore a smaller necklace than her sister.
- The ant was smaller than the other insects.
- He had a smaller scar than before.
- The room was smaller than we expected.
- The dog had a smaller bark than the neighbor’s dog.
- The plant grew smaller due to lack of sunlight.
- The child held a smaller toy in his hand.
- The town had a smaller population compared to the city.
- The box contained a smaller gift than I thought.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Small:
- The kitten is the smallest of all the cats.
- She wore the smallest necklace at the party.
- The ant was the smallest insect in the garden.
- He had the smallest scar among his friends.
- The room was the smallest in the house.
- The dog had the smallest bark among the neighborhood dogs.
- The plant grew into the smallest tree in the park.
- The child held the smallest toy in his hand.
- The town had the smallest population in the region.
- The box contained the smallest gift of them all.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 13th, 2023 at 07:58 am