Meaning of Renowned: famous
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Renowned
Comparative degree of Renowned is more renowned, superlative degree of Renowned is most renowned.
|Renowned||more renowned||most renowned|
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Renowned:
- She is a renowned singer in the music industry.
- The author’s renowned novel captivated readers worldwide.
- The artist’s renowned paintings are exhibited in prestigious galleries.
- The scientist made a renowned discovery in the field of medicine.
- The professor is known for his renowned expertise in astrophysics.
- The company hired a renowned architect to design their new headquarters.
- The actor received critical acclaim for his renowned performance in the play.
- The chef’s restaurant is famous for its renowned culinary delights.
- The city is home to a renowned university renowned for its research.
- The photographer’s work has been displayed in renowned art museums.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Renowned:
- She is more renowned than any other actress in Hollywood.
- The second edition of the book was even more renowned than the first.
- The new artist’s work is considered more renowned than that of established artists.
- The professor’s research is more renowned than any other in the field.
- The team’s performance in the championship made them more renowned than their competitors.
- The company’s latest product received more renowned reviews than its previous version.
- The singer’s recent album is more renowned than their earlier releases.
- The athlete’s achievements have made them more renowned than any other in their sport.
- The designer’s latest collection is considered more renowned than their previous creations.
- The actor’s performance in the sequel was more renowned than their role in the original film.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Renowned:
- She is the most renowned actress of her generation.
- The author’s latest novel is the most renowned work of their career.
- The artist’s paintings are considered the most renowned in contemporary art.
- The scientist’s groundbreaking discovery is the most renowned in the field.
- The professor is regarded as the most renowned expert in the subject.
- The company’s flagship store is the most renowned in the industry.
- The actor’s performance in the play was the most renowned of the entire cast.
- The chef’s restaurant is known as the most renowned dining establishment in the city.
- The university is recognized as the most renowned institution in the country.
- The photographer’s portfolio is regarded as the most renowned in the field of photography.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 13th, 2023 at 06:45 am