Meaning of Loud: more voice, volume
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Loud
The comparative degree of loud is louder, superlative degree of loud is loudest. Here is the comparative and superlative degree for loud.
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Loud:
- The loud music filled the entire room.
- She spoke in a loud and clear voice.
- The fireworks made a loud noise in the sky.
- The loud applause echoed through the theater.
- The motorcycle engine roared with a loud sound.
- The thunder was so loud that it shook the windows.
- The crowd erupted into loud cheers and applause.
- The alarm clock’s loud ringing woke me up.
- The party was filled with loud laughter and conversation.
- The speaker’s loud voice carried across the hall.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Loud:
- The rock concert was louder than I expected.
- His voice became louder as he got more excited.
- The thunderstorm was louder than any I had heard before.
- The fireworks display this year was louder than last year’s.
- The motorbike next door is getting louder every day.
- The lion’s roar was louder than any other animal’s.
- The movie theater’s sound system was louder than usual.
- The band’s second set was even louder than their first.
- The airplane taking off was louder than expected.
- The car’s engine revved louder as it sped away.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Loud:
- That concert was the loudest I’ve ever been to.
- His scream was the loudest in the entire haunted house.
- The fireworks finale was the loudest and most spectacular.
- The alarm clock’s beep is the loudest I’ve ever heard.
- The thunder during the storm was the loudest ever recorded.
- The lion’s roar is known to be the loudest sound in nature.
- The stadium erupted in the loudest cheer ever heard.
- The car’s engine made the loudest noise in the parking lot.
- The rock band’s performance was the loudest of the night.
- The siren from the fire truck was the loudest in the city.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 13th, 2023 at 05:57 am