Meaning of Hungry: showing the need for food.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Hungry
The comparative degree of hungry is hungrier, superlative degree of hungry is hungriest.
Examples Using Positive Degree of Hungry:
- I’m hungry and ready for dinner.
- The aroma of freshly baked bread made me hungry.
- After a long hike, we were hungry for a hearty meal.
- She skipped breakfast, so she’s feeling hungry now.
- The delicious smell from the kitchen made us all hungry.
- I can’t concentrate on my work because I’m hungry.
- He ate a small snack to satisfy his hungry stomach.
- The sight of the buffet table made my mouth hungry.
- We ordered a pizza because we were all feeling hungry.
- The thought of dessert made her even more hungry.
Example Using Comparative Degree of Hungry:
- I’m hungrier than I was an hour ago.
- She’s feeling hungrier than her friends after the workout.
- He always seems hungrier than everyone else in the morning.
- The smell of their cooking made me even hungrier.
- I feel hungrier when I don’t get enough sleep.
- The longer we wait, the hungrier we become.
- I’m usually hungrier in the evenings than in the mornings.
- He was much hungrier after his intense workout.
- I’m hungrier for success than ever before.
- The more I smell the food, the hungrier I get.
Example Using Superlative Degree of Hungry:
- After fasting all day, I’m the hungriest I’ve ever been.
- He’s the hungriest player on the basketball team.
- She’s always the hungriest when it comes to desserts.
- The long hike left us all feeling the hungriest we’ve ever felt.
- I’ve been working all day, so I’m the hungriest person in the office.
- He’s the hungriest competitor in the cooking contest.
- The delicious smell from the bakery made me the hungriest person around.
- She’s the hungriest after her dance rehearsals.
- I’ve been waiting for this meal all day, so I’m the hungriest.
- The sight of the buffet table made me the hungriest I’ve ever been.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 13th, 2023 at 05:11 am