Comparative and Superlative Degree of Fine
Comparative degree of fine is finer, superlative degree of fine is finest. Here is the comparative and superlative degree for fine.
Examples Using Positive Degree of Fine:
- The weather was fine and sunny.
- The meal at the restaurant was absolutely fine.
- She had a fine taste in music.
- He had a fine collection of vintage cars.
- The fine details of the painting were captivating.
- The dress she wore to the party looked fine.
- The hotel room had a fine view of the ocean.
- The beach was a fine place for relaxation.
- The wine tasted fine with the meal.
- The book had fine illustrations that brought the story to life.
Example Using Comparative Degree of Fine:
- The weather today is even finer than yesterday.
- The steak at the new restaurant was finer than expected.
- Her taste in music is finer than most.
- The new sports car was finer than any he had seen before.
- The finer details of the artwork were revealed upon closer inspection.
- Her outfit for the event looked finer than anyone else’s.
- The hotel room had an even finer view from the higher floor.
- The resort was finer than we had imagined.
- The wine pairing was finer than anticipated.
- The second edition of the book had finer illustrations than the first.
Example Using Superlative Degree of Fine:
- The weather today is the finest we’ve had all year.
- The steak at that restaurant is known to be the finest in town.
- Her taste in music is among the finest I’ve encountered.
- The classic car he owned was considered one of the finest in the world.
- The painting’s finest details were only visible under a magnifying glass.
- She wore the finest dress at the gala event.
- The hotel room had the finest panoramic view of the entire city.
- The luxury yacht was one of the finest in existence.
- The wine from that vineyard is regarded as some of the finest.
- The new edition of the book featured the finest illustrations to date.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 13th, 2023 at 04:12 am