Comparative and Superlative Degree of Fast
Comparative degree of fast is faster and Superlative degree of fast is fastest. Here is the comparative and superlative degree for fast.
Examples Using Positive Degree of Fast:
- The fast car zoomed down the highway.
- She ran at a fast pace in the marathon.
- The cheetah is the fast animal on land.
- He typed on the keyboard with fast fingers.
- The roller coaster went at a fast speed.
- The horse raced across the field fast.
- The sprinter finished the race in a fast time.
- The train moved at a fast velocity.
- The wind blew fast through the trees.
- She swam as fast as she could in the pool.
Example Using Comparative Degree of Fast:
- The sports car is faster than the sedan.
- He ran faster than everyone else in the race.
- The cheetah can run faster than any other animal.
- She typed faster than her colleague on the keyboard.
- The roller coaster went even faster on the second loop.
- The horse galloped faster than the wind.
- The sprinter finished the race faster than his previous time.
- The train accelerated faster than expected.
- The wind blew faster through the open window.
- She swam faster than her teammates in the relay.
Example Using Superlative Degree of Fast:
- The Bugatti Veyron is the fastest car in the world.
- Usain Bolt is the fastest man on Earth.
- The peregrine falcon is the fastest bird in flight.
- She typed on the keyboard with the fastest speed.
- The roller coaster is one of the fastest in the amusement park.
- The horse sprinted at the fastest pace imaginable.
- The sprinter broke the world record for the fastest time.
- The bullet train is known for its fastest speeds.
- The hurricane winds blew at the fastest rate ever recorded.
- She swam the fastest lap time in the competition.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 12th, 2023 at 03:43 pm