Comparative and Superlative Degree of Fancy
Comparative degree of fancy is fancier and Superlative degree of fancy is fanciest. Here is the comparative and superlative degree for fancy.
Examples Using Positive Degree of Fancy:
- She wore a fancy dress to the party.
- The hotel has fancy suites with luxurious amenities.
- He drives a fancy sports car that turns heads.
- She received a fancy gift from her admirer.
- The restaurant serves fancy dishes prepared by top chefs.
- The couple hosted a fancy wedding reception at a grand venue.
- He wore a fancy bowtie to the formal event.
- The store sells fancy jewelry and accessories.
- They booked a fancy vacation at a five-star resort.
- She decorated her house with fancy furniture and decor.
Example Using Comparative Degree of Fancy:
- Her dress is fancier than mine for the occasion.
- The new restaurant has fancier decor than the old one.
- This hotel offers fancier rooms than the one we stayed at.
- His car is fancier than any other in the neighborhood.
- The restaurant’s new menu has fancier dishes than before.
- The party had fancier decorations than expected.
- Her outfit for the event was fancier than everyone else’s.
- The boutique offers fancier clothing options than other stores.
- The new model of the phone has fancier features than the previous one.
- The venue for the gala is fancier than last year’s.
Example Using Superlative Degree of Fancy:
- Her gown is the fanciest outfit at the ball.
- This hotel has the fanciest suites in the city.
- He owns the fanciest car among his friends.
- The restaurant is known for serving the fanciest dishes.
- The party had the fanciest decorations I’ve ever seen.
- Her engagement ring is the fanciest piece of jewelry.
- The store sells the fanciest designer brands.
- The hotel’s penthouse is the fanciest room available.
- The event had the fanciest setup with elaborate details.
- The yacht is considered the fanciest in the marina.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 12th, 2023 at 03:41 pm