Comparative and Superlative Degree of Bitter
The comparative degree of bitter is bitterer and the Superlative degree of bitter is bitterest. Here is the comparative and superlative degree for bitter.
Examples Using Positive Degree of bitter:
- The medicine had a bitter taste but was effective.
- She made a bitter comment about her ex-boyfriend.
- The coffee had a bitter flavor because it was over-brewed.
- He had a bitter experience dealing with customer service.
- The breakup left him with a bitter feeling.
- The herb has a bitter aftertaste but provides health benefits.
- The team had a bitter defeat in the championship game.
- The dark chocolate has a bitter edge to its sweetness.
- The argument between them turned bitter quickly.
- The lemonade was too bitter for my taste.
Example Using Comparative Degree of bitter:
- This medicine is bitterer than the previous one.
- She made a bitterer comment about her ex-boyfriend this time.
- The coffee tastes bitterer when it’s left to sit for too long.
- He had a bitterer experience with the new company’s customer service.
- The breakup left him feeling even bitterer than before.
- The herb has an even bitterer aftertaste when brewed longer.
- The team had an even bitterer defeat in the rematch.
- Dark chocolate is bitterer than milk chocolate.
- The argument between them grew bitterer with each passing minute.
- The lemonade tastes bitterer than the limeade.
Example Using Superlative Degree of bitter:
- That medicine is the bitterest one I’ve ever tasted.
- She made the bitterest comment about her ex-boyfriend yet.
- The coffee has the bitterest flavor when it’s burned.
- He had the bitterest experience with the worst customer service.
- The breakup left him with the bitterest feelings of resentment.
- The herb has the bitterest aftertaste of any other I’ve tried.
- The team had the bitterest defeat in the history of the tournament.
- The dark chocolate is known for its bitterest taste.
- The argument between them ended in the bitterest confrontation.
- The lemonade I had yesterday was the bitterest I’ve ever had.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 12th, 2023 at 02:09 pm